Abschaltung der Forum zum 03.01.2024 ×

cyberJack geht beim Windows-Login aus

Empfohlene Beiträge

I have bought a cyberJack RDIF Komfort.

Windows 8.1 Pro (incl. Update 1) and the latest drivers from the homepage (6.10.0 SP 2) are used as the OS.

However, as soon as Windows comes to the login mask (login to Windows itself), the cyberJack goes off completely and is no longer correctly recognized. Windows then only reports that a faulty USB device has been detec 10.0.0.0.1 ted. If I then disconnect and reconnect the device, it is recognized correctly and works fine.

When booting, the cyberJack starts WITHOUT problems and is active. The behavior only happens from the login mask. I tried all the USB ports on the computer, no remedy. The same problem occurs on the notebook, also Windows 8.1 Pro. When the notebook is switched on, the cyberJack comes on and it only comes out again with the login mask.

With Linux, the problem does not occur on either computer. It works wonderfully there. What can I do against it?

Thanks!

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Diese Website verwendet Cookies – nähere Informationen dazu und zu Ihren Rechten als Benutzer finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung am Ende der Seite. Klicken Sie auf „Ich stimme zu“, um Cookies zu akzeptieren und direkt unsere Website besuchen zu können.